201 University Center (former Camp Matthews building)
The 201 University Center was completed in 1942 and occupied in 1965. One of the few original Camp Matthews buildings remaining on campus, this building primarily offers student financial services. It was originally used for a mess hall by the Marines, and later a cafeteria by UCSD students.
|Taxonomy||military » base » Camp Matthews » structure|
|Lat / Lng||32.877632, -117.236511|
|Entry updated:||2008-04-12 20:56:35|